Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What love mean deleted scene#1 (rape)

Ok, hi, this is the deleted ape scene from my story What love means (A Gaara love story)#14 Guilt , from now on I will be posting all my lemons here. Thanks for under standing.

---------------------------

Your POV

You were still following the guy that was showing you to the Kage tower. He seemed to know where he was going, plus giving the number of nice people you’ve met here, you kind of trusted him. Though you started having doubts when you found he was leading you out of town.

You: “Um, where are we going?” he looked at from over his shoulder.

Guy: “To the Kage tower.”

You: “But… Isn’t it that way?” you pointed back into the village.

Guy: “I know what I’m doing.” You nodded and silently followed him into the forest. You began to feel uncomfortable. You didn’t like that you were alone in the forest with someone you didn’t know. The moon was the only light you had, but it was pretty bright and lightened a path.

You: “…Are you sure this is the right a way?”

The guy growled: “Do you want my help or not?” you jumped a little at his tone and decided that
no, you didn’t want his help.

You: “..I-I’m sure I can get there on my own…” you turned around and began walking away from him but he grabbed your wrist. You gasped and he turned you around forced you against a tree.

Guy: “Little girls should know not to follow strangers into the forest…Didn’t anyone teach you better?” you struggled against him.

You: “L-Let me go” the guy shook his head.

Guy: “No can do, if you were stupid enough to let me bring here where no one would hear you scream then you need to be taught a lesson.” Your eyes widened.

You: “W-What?”

Guy: “I’m going to make sure you never make the same mistake again.” You began trashing around trying fight against him but he was too strong.

You pleaded: “Please let me go!” he ignored you and grabbed your neck causing you to seize your words. You coughed and gasped and struggled and he finally released you. You started to cry. You didn’t know what was going on. You were scared and you needed Gaara.

You screamed:”HELP, GAARA!” all you heard back was on echo threw the forest. The guy laughed.

Guy: “No one will hear you out here, you might well save your voice, you’re going to need it...” You felt his teeth sink into your neck and you cringed as his tongue rubbed against your pulse while he sucked. You shook your head and started pushing him away. He fought you back, winning and grabbed your breast squeezing them and fiercely needling.

You cried: “St-stop, y-you c-c-can’t do that!” you felt violated. No one’s ever touched you there.

Guy: “Oh can’t I? Then I guess I also can’t do this” his hand ran up your thigh and his fingers pressed against your woman hood. You screamed and felt your face heat as more hot tears ran down your face.

You: “NO!” he chuckled and pulled down your panties and threw them off before he ripped off your shirt. You started screaming into the darkness again, hoping, wishing, praying someone would hear you, anyone, you just needed help. This was guy was going to hurt you.

Guy: “What the hell…?” you found him looking at your tail. He smirked “Weird cat girl, huh? I wanna hear you purr for me now.” He grabbed you and slammed you on the ground so you were on your hands and knees completely naked, he had already thrown off your hat a few seconds ago. He ran his hands all over your body and licked and bit you. You cried all the way during wanting this to be over.

You broke: “P-please… Stop…” you heard the sound of a zipper and you froze.

Guy: “So my little kitty, have you ever been fucked in the ass before?” you trembled when he stuck a finger into your body. “From the feel of it, it seems you’ve never been fucked at all, am I right?” you cried more and he growled “Answer me” he yanked your hair to make you look at him. You nodded.

You: “I-I’ve never…” he chuckled darkly.

Guy: “So I’m your first? This means a lot to me, it’s just too bad I can’t fuck your pussy. But I’m afraid you’re not wet enough, and I really don’t have the patients to wait for you. So, ass it is.” And with that, something large and hard shoved deep into your behind. For a second all you did kneel there, on all fours, something in you, hurting so badly, tears running down your face, blushing slightly, and feeling completely violated. Then he moved, and then you screamed bloody murder.

You cried pleading: “It h-hurts… It hurts s-so much…P-Please stop…” all he did was laugh and continue to trust into and you felt so much pain. He was so rough. All you could think was; where’s Gaara? Has he forgotten you? Was he coming? And how could he let this happen to you? You couldn’t take it. You just couldn’t. Something in you cracked.

------------------------
Alright, that was it, it was my first rape so don’t judge me. If you want to read the rest of this story, just message me and I'll give you the link, and it is a YouXGaara.

15 comments:

  1. Not even going to lie. I loved it! I really would love to read your story! xD
    *shakes fists* I hope Gaara gets him!
    By the way I run a 2ndperson story forum I don't know if you have a site or not but you're welcome to post on it.
    http://youfanfictionlove.proboards.com/

    Can you send me the link to your story? I really want to read it! And Is there another story before this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a very gifted writer :]
    can you send me the link to your story please?
    you can just send it to my e-mail Jauva92@yahoo.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch! poor Aisune :( and jauva92 is right, you're a great writer! don't stop :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ur a very talented writer and id like to read the rest of ur story so will u please send the link to ur story to lusciousbeast@hotmail.com please and thnx. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please send me the rest ou your story to my email at tejahnneperreira@yahoo.com? Please and Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait ive read the story but is this even in there? i love it and would love gaara's reaction u should soo add it lol p.s. im a quizilla fan plz keep on writing art of baby making its awsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks! yeah its in there i just had to delete it and put it on here

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you please send me the link? i would love to know how gaara kicks his ass! btw you are an AMAZING writer, im sure you hear it a lot, but all the same :)
    ( tak_smiley@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey,ur an awesome writer keep up the gud work
    and can you please send me the link
    [ jordypye@gmail.com ]

    ReplyDelete
  10. could you send the link to my e-mail? its gracebg99@gmail.com thanks! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  11. can I read more, please send to this email please~ sarpesey1215@gmail.com thankiee

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you send me the link? I'd love to read the rest!
    larxene.shock@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could you please send me the rest of this story? I would love to read it all!
    celeste0316@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is...
    *rainbow dash voice*
    SO AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete